We host some of the world’s finest Yoga Instructors and Health Experts. For 7-10-days, each retreat features exceptional cuisine, dynamic tours, airport transport,
accommodations and the facilitator’s specialty, be it Yoga, raw food, therapy and/or health education. Check out these dry-season opportunities! Please use the links
to learn more about each retreat and contact the retreat facilitator directly for more information.
- with Chris Kendall (aka the Banana Commander) and Megan Elizabeth
- January 5 – 12, 2013
- Raw Food, Surfing, Skateboarding, Waterfalls, Yoga, Raw Cosmetics! High action, raw adventure with some serious health education with the Banana Commander himself!!
“Having witness the healing power of the Raw Food Diet and healthful living, Being Blessed to Enjoy All that the Amazing Farm of Life offers, Gaining tons of
Benefit from practicing and teaching various forms of Yoga as well as enjoying Growing through Skateboarding and Surfing I couldn’t help but Create this retreat to
bring all of it and us together for the most amazing Raw Retreat Experience Ever!”
– Chris Kendall
- with Andrea Robertson and Meigan Aspen
- January 19 – 27, 2013
- Yoga, Massage, Surfing, Waterfalls, Bootcamp, Reiki and Vegetarian Cuisine
ANIMAR is a Spanish word meaning “to enliven.” This captures the essence of your weeklong Adventure Retreat in paradise – to energize the body, mind and
soul. More than just a yoga retreat, ANIMAR will introduce you to a world beyond your normal boundaries. Connect with unspoiled nature as you hike through the rainforest.
Feel your confidence soar as you grasp the sublime art of surfing. All this awaits, plus all the staples of a great yoga retreat (massage therapy and daily yoga),
delicious and healthy meals, and plenty of relaxation under the bright tropical sun.
- with Lisa Sobolewski, Raw Gourmet Chef and proprietor of JUSTFOOD
- January 30 – February 6, 2012
- Raw Food cuisine, Raw Food Demonstrations with Lisa, Eco-Tours, Yoga
Reconnect with your inner paradise while journeying deep into the heart and spirit of nature. Join Lisa Sobolewski of JUSTFOOD as she guides you on a transformational
raw food and healing retreat through immersion into the ultimate natural lifestyle. Lisa had a transformational experience of her own while living at Farm of Life in
2010 and wants you to offer you the chance to awaken your love of self, shine light on your inner paradise, and renew inspiration for creating your dreams!
- with Ellen Livingston and Billy Newmyer
- February 9 – 16, 2013
- Yoga, Raw Food, Eco-Tours (waterfalls, beaches, hikes) and Ellen’s Expertise and Zest for Healthful Living!
Nature is a powerful healer, and on Living Yoga's Costa Rica Retreat you will be immersed in some of Nature's greatest wonders… The journey available to you at this
Retreat Intensive will open you up to greater possibilities for a life lived fully.
- with Tammy Piex and Laura Luis at PuraEco Integral Wellness
- Feb 23 - March 2, 2012
- Eco-tours (waterfalls, beaches, organic farms), yoga, vegetarian cuisine, wellness coaching and workshops
It is possible to uncover the forces that prevent you from living the life of your dreams. Whether it is career, health, relationships or finances… you can reach
your goals. Switch off from the world and your current life; switch on to your inner paradise and uncover your unique power. Tap into your essence, find your strength
to explore your full potential, live with passion and have a lifestyle of happiness, health, wealth and fulfillment. During this week you are going to integrate all this,
recreate yourself and embrace your YOUniqueness.
- with Jen Frances and Tara Boyce
- March 6 – 13, 2012
- Plant Medicine Ceremonies, Vegetarian Cuisine, Waterfall hike and Beach
Embark on a Self Discovery Journey that uses the ancient practices of Shamanism and Restorative Yoga to bring together body, mind, heart and spirit. Immerse your Self
in the beauty of nature. Gain awareness and discover inner resources to attune physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Awaken fully into presence, connection,
wholeness and playful fun.
- with World Class Yoga Instructor Jill Manning and Raw Food Enthusiast Susan Reynolds
- March 23 – 30, 2013
- Daily Yoga, Raw Food, Optimal Health Lectures, Optional Tours (not included)… for 10-nights.
This is a retreat designed to stir your soul, sweat it out, play your edge and experience the rawness and realness that you already are in one of the most beautiful
places on earth.
- with Dr. Samuel Mielcarski, DPT
- April 6 – 14, 2013
- Raw Food, Education, Eco-Tours (waterfalls, beaches, hikes), Restorative Exercise, Corrective Movement and 1-1 Physical Therapy session.
Dr. SAM invites you to come join him in an unforgettable, transformational health and healing experience! Whether or not you are new to the raw food lifestyle or have
been at it for awhile, this retreat is a MUST attend event. Dr. SAM is a dynamic speaker, author, therapist and health educator who has helped to “raw-habilitate”
thousands of peoples' lives successfully. If you have been looking to take your health to the next level, this week-long event will provide the ideal opportunity to