Reviews & Press
- Visit us on Tripadvisor
to read current reviews and add your own.
- John Kohler from YouTube’s GrowYourOwnGreens and OKRaw posted this thorough video
review of Farm of Life, our campus and everything going on.
- “The whole experience, the whole thing, changed me. It’s like stardust on my trail. I am in the same body, same house, same city in the same life, yet I feel completely different. I found out about ‘now'. I found my heart again, more than I ever knew possible. Being back home only prisms that. My mind is razor-sharp; my body is strong again. Thank you for building Farm of Life, I mean I bow my head. Thanks for giving people the opportunity to get their thoughts straight, guts clean, eyes sharp and heart open. It works, big time.”
– Judith de Grauuw, Netherlands
- “Words cannot describe what healing powers your love emits. Thank you for all that you do.”
– Ashley, Florida
- “This was the most life-changing trip of my life. I have never been around such positive, genuine, and spiritual people in my life. The location was paradise. I will definitely be back.”
– Lina, Florida
- “I am so renewed after the retreat. I did a lot of growing and feel so much happier in my life. I'm going to visit my birth mother in 3 weeks. It's going to be wonderful this time...because "I" have changed my perception of her... I FINALLY forgive her... wow... that took 34 years. Thank you for sharing my journey with me... will always be grateful to you for that!”
- “I will never be able to express my gratitude and delight about being initiated into the Farm of Life family... an honor I will cherish eternally.... and I mean that sincerely! It's magical how authentic connection can happen so quickly and effortlessly, and to you folks, and that land, I feel connected from the heart. I may not know when I'll return... however I will, one day, return.”
Several blogs and magazines, both online and in print, have run stories about Farm of Life. Journalists and bloggers visit the farm and feel inspired to post stories about their experience or include Farm of Life in their rankings. Farm of Life is listed as a top 10 Yoga Retreat, one of 48 pampering destination for vegans, as the land of health and happiness, and as a top 10 unique and sustainable place to stay for health and green travel.
- Healthy Travel Hacks
Top 48 Pampering, Hearty Destinations For Vegans.
- Rob Greenfield TV
The Farm of Life, Costa Rica: The Land of Health and Happiness.
“If ever I found a place with all the tools for happiness it came last week on the Farm of Life in Costa Rica. Here I found my happiness beaming like the sun… If you ask me where you can go to pave a new life into health and happiness, the Farm of Life is what I’ll answer.”
- Yoga Magazine, UK, May 2013, by Anna Rogers
The Unforgettable Costa Rican Retreat: Drastically changing people’s health and inspiring lives.
“It’s wonderful to discover a place like the Farm of Life where emphasis I on helping people achieve health and happiness and all at a very low price tag.”
- Yoga Magazine, Germany, August 2013
Top 10 Yoga Retreats in the World
- Get Fresh Magazine, 2011 Winter Edition, by Anna Rogers
Anna Rogers detoxes at Farm of Life, Costa Rica.
“Farm of Life is like that – so inspiring and impacts you in such a deep way that you want everybody you love to come and experience what Brian and Jody have to offer.”
- Natural Awakenings, Naples, Florida, 2012
- Yoga Magazine, USA and UK, September 2011
Health, Wellness and Green Travel in Costa Rica: 10 Unique and Sustainable Places to Stay by Anna Rogers.
- Healthy Bliss Blog by Jennifer Thompson
Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica.
“If there is such a place as the Garden of Eden, this could be it! Finca de Vida is a raw food, juice fasting, yoga and detox retreat center in the hills of Costa Rica and just gives you that 'this is a place to heal' feeling as soon as you arrive.”
- Ka Sundance of the Raw Food Family
Interview with Brian.
- Chris Kendall of the Raw Advantage
Chris' Amazing Farm Tour at The Farm of Life in Costa Rica.
- Vibance Magazine, Fall 2010, Issue 5
Farm of Life, Costa Rica. The Healthy Lifestyle Vacation Destination.
- Seraphic Journey, Divinely Inspired Travel Blog by Amanda Froelich
Top 20 Things I’ll Miss About Finca de Vida in Costa Rica.
“Words cannot express all of the magical times that have happened, nor the many lessons I’ve learned during this stay… But I will do my best to examine just some of the things I’ll miss about this oasis.”
- The BioCharisma Podcast with Christopher Gardner and Brian Calvi
- The Blissful Kitchen by Jamie Wagener
Today is a Good Day for Goodbye.
“One of the simplest, and yet most profound and beautiful gifts I received, is the art of living in the moment. In simply just BE-ing. I have heard this SO many times and yet never truly grasped it. Now I totally get it.”
- Miss Eco Glam, Anna Rogers
Spent 2011 in Costa Rica, attending a Farm of Life Retreat and detox.
- Itamar Blumenfeld’s Interview with Brian Calvi.
- Interview with Brian and Jody Calvi, Owners of Farm of Life
Includes interviews with our Raw Chef and Guests